Out of stock
- PEC 300 is an extension cable with an effective length of 250mm and is used for establishing an external connection with a graphic card.
- Standard PCI-E 16X 164-pins slot for both ends.
- Quality non-oxidized copper wire is used for the ribbon cable.
- Anti-EM shielding is provided in the form of a shielding layer and a fiber-based protection layer to improve signal stability and structural strength.
- The metallic shielding provided on the socket further reduces ribbon damage that may cause by data transmission.
- PEC 300 is applicable for the QUADSTELLAR / GENOME II / NEW ARK 90 series case.
- Reviews (0)
|Item Height||1.8 Centimeters|
|Item Width||13.9 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||29.8 x 13.9 x 1.8 cm; 130 Grams|
|Item model number||DP-EC-PEC300|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||Metallic shielding|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||130 g|